According to Art. 13 sec. 1-2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation data) (Official Journal EU L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR – we inform that:
1. The administrator of your data is Westpol-Teeuwissen Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Rzeczenica Przechlewska 59, 77-304 Rzeczenica.
2. Personal data administrator – processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law, concluded contracts, in order to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests and on the basis of the consent granted.
3. Your personal data is processed for the purpose(s):
a. conclusion and performance of contracts with the Administrator’s contractors (legal basis: Article 6(1b) of the GDPR) – for the duration of the contract and settlements after its completion;
b. fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator, e.g. issuing or storing invoices and other accounting documents, responding to complaints (legal basis: Article 6(1c) of the GDPR) – for the period required by law to store data,
c. establishing, defending and pursuing claims (legal basis: Article 6(1f) of the GDPR) – for the period after which the claims expire,
d. verification of payment credibility (legal basis: Article 6(1f) of the GDPR) – for the period necessary to make such an assessment when concluding, extending or extending the scope of the contract,
e. direct marketing (legal basis: Article 6(1f) of the GDPR) – for the duration of the contract or until objection,
f. detecting and preventing abuses (legal basis: Article 6(1c) and (1f) of the GDPR) – for the duration of the contract, and then for the period after which the claims expire or for the duration of proceedings conducted by competent public authorities,
g. in other cases, your personal data is processed only on the basis of previously granted consent to the extent and purpose specified in the content of the consent (Article 6(1a) of the GDPR) – for the period from granting consent to its withdrawal.
4. In connection with the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 3, the recipients of your personal data may be entities from the following categories:
a. processing personal data on behalf of the Administrator on the basis of relevant agreements, e.g. supporting the Administrator’s IT systems, subcontractors, advertising agencies, intermediaries, entities providing the Administrator with advisory, legal, debt collection, accounting and auditing services as well as correspondence and parcel delivery services
b. from the capital group to which the Administrator belongs,
c. authorized to receive them on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts and state authorities.
6. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b. the right to request the rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten);
d. the right to request restriction of personal data processing;
e. the right to data portability; f. the right to object to data processing.
7. If the processing of personal data is based on the person’s consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This withdrawal does not affect the compliance of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal with applicable law.
8. If you become aware of the unlawful processing of your personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. In a situation where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, providing your personal data to the Administrator is voluntary. In the case of concluding a contract, providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
In addition, we also want to confirm the correctness of the status of the consents given. Granted consents mean the possibility of receiving, on the existing terms, correspondence to the e-mail address or telephone number provided, as well as the right to telephone contacts.
If you confirm the status of your consents, you do not have to reply to this email. If you want to withdraw your consent, please send an e-mail to email@example.com by entering, for example, “withdrawal of consents”.
All correspondence regarding matters related to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the Administrator’s address with the note “Personal data” or to firstname.lastname@example.org